Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Taking November Off

Well people, we're taking November off through Thanksgiving. In light of the fires in SoCal (where the rest of the tour was going) and the reality that more time off for vocal healing is better, I believe this is a wise decision. Plus more time at home with our families over some major holidays and the chance to sit quiet before God and let Him speak to us (you might be surprised how "noisy" it can get when you're "working" for God... sometimes you forget to sit and listen... or at the very least, just be quiet). I'm enjoying family time and quiet time.

So, we wish you a Happy Halloween (if you're so inclined) and a Happy Thanksgiving (as you should all be inclined). If anything interesting happens between now and then, I'll let you know!

Joe
Three Cord Wonder

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you start feeling better Joe, and I hope to see you guys soon. :)

-Joelle