Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Cancelled Shows - Please Read

I regret to announce that we have cancelled the next five dates on the tour:

October:
10 - Douglas, WY
11 - Rock Springs, WY
12 - Ogden, UT
13 - Ogden, UT
14 - Layton, UT

Last Friday in Fargo, ND, my voice started to really weaken and in Gillette, WY, we were only able to do 5 songs of our set. While I tried to take special care of my voice during our break time and we all spent a lot of time in prayer, I woke up today unable to sing. It's very frustrating. In seven years of performing, I can list the shows we've cancelled on one hand. So to have to cancel as many shows in one week as we have in seven years is really humbling.

To all of you who were planning on being at one of those shows, please accept my apologies.

For the Ogden/Layton fans, please be aware that we are scheduled to play in the Salt Lake City/Sandy, UT area (just under an hour away from you) on Thursday, October18.

Please pray for me as I go seek out some professional and medical advice. I would like to resolve this situation.

Joe
Three Cord Wonder

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon man, praying for you all...

T